AV EQUIPMENT ENCOURAGE TO BETTER PERFORMANCE
A new office building from Skanska has been built in Smíchov, Prague. It is located near the Riverview Building for which we also designed and installed AV equipment. Six floor of modern premises equipped to create a pleasant and inspiring working environment. And such an environment can not do without modern AV equipment. And for the renter of the building – MSD company – we have designed it and installed it.
Which premises we have equipped with AV equipment?
- Large auditorium for organizing corporate trainings and conferences with a unique presentation video wall consisting of 36 LCD displays, an access point for a speaker, PTZ cameras and ceiling microphones for recording and streaming events in the auditorium, all controlled from an associated control room.
- Creative room with an interactive projection surface „we-inspire“.
- Rooms for smaller groups with LCD touch displays.
- Meeting rooms with LCD touch displays and with videoconferences.
- Entrance, communication and relaxation areas with LCD displays for video conferences, corporate information system and for navigating incoming people.
We designed all AV technology with an emphasis on ease of control. Wherever possible, automatic switching on/off/over of displayed content is used. AV equipment is also connected to the corporate network allowing complex management of all AV chain elements.
What are the advantages of AV equipment in office rooms?
- It supports work efficiency by simplifying the course of meetings, conferences and teamwork across the entire company.
- With the help of the latest technology, it gives employees the tools to better develop their creativity.
- It helps to create a modern working environment in which employees feel good.
Why was room acoustic needed to be solved?
In the premises for meetings, presentations and another sessions, it is needed to understand well those who have the word. Contrarily, where you work, you don’t want to hear colleague’s phone call. That is why it is necessary in such areas to ensure the correct ratio of acoustic elements that absorb unwanted noise. In this case, we have designed:
- Full-area suspended ceiling with a combination of two acoustically different boards and wall tiles from acoustic absorbers to ensure the clarity of a speaker in the auditorium.
- Partial suspended acoustic ceiling and wall tiles in meeting rooms to ensure clarity during video conference calls.
- Acoustic dividers, suspended ceilings, wall tiles and rooms for calling in large offices to absorb excessive noise that would interfere with acoustic comfort.
- Auditorium is equipped with video wall consisting of 36 pieces 55“ LCD displays NEC UN551VS. Source of its signal is a video wall controller VuWall VuScape VS560M located in a rack in control room where is also all other AV equipment associated with the auditorium. Sound is provided by two passive line-array speakers Fohhn Linea LX‑500 located on sides of the video wall. Video is captured by Optics 20x SDI PTZ cameras which signal is brought to Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K live production switcher, and sound is captured by nine Sennheiser ceiling mounted microphones. For speakers and audience inquires, the auditorium is equipped with a 16-channel wireless microphone system.
- Creative room is equipped with three ultra-short-throw projectors NEC U321H mounted to a wall. Projectors are be connected to PC in a rack and they show image on a interactive screen we-inspire. Sound system consists of two JBL Control CRV speakers located under the ceiling.
- Rooms for smaller groups are be equipped with 65″ UHD touch LCD displays NEC X651UHD-2 SST located on the wall. Speaker system consists of high-end speaker system NEC SP-65SM. On the top edge of LCD displays is be placed USB camera connected to LCD display. Sound is captured by Sennheiser microphone supsended from the ceiling.
- Meeting rooms are equipped with Cisco MX700 a MX800 videoconference system which consist of two LCD displays, codec and two cameras with 1080p60 resolution. Touch panels on the table are used to control video conference systems. Presented content can be sent to the system via HDMI cable or via Barco ClickShare wireless system.