Brown-Forman belongs among world’s leading producers and distributors of premium quality liquors and wines. And the AV equipment at the new areas in the modern office building in the middle of Prague must correspond to the same quality. That is why this company has turned to us regarding the integration and installation of AV equipment.
With modern technologies we have equipped a large training room with a capacity of about 30 places for trainings, presentations and larger meetings and other four meeting rooms which serve mainly for smaller group meetings, videoconferences and other sessions.
What characterize modern meeting rooms?
- AV equipment respond to the latest standard, including 4K support.
- Control of AV equipment is intuitive and easy to use. Everything can be controlled by a touchscreen control panel.
- It is possible to connect various portable devices such as laptops, tablets and mobiles, even wirelessly.
Which AV equipment have we installed?
- In the large training room, we have installed a professional NEC projector combining laser and LCD technology. Thanks to hermetically sealed optics, no filter is required and the maintance costs are reduced. In addition, it supports the latest 4K content.
- Image is projected on an electric ceiling mounted screen with a mechanism for an optimal flatness of the screen.
- Even sound distribution of the room we have solved by the ceiling mounted Extron speakers. AV signal distribution is provided by Extron input switcher with integrated DTP transmitter.
- In smaller rooms, we have installed 82-inch Ultra HD a 65-inch Full HD smart signage displays.
- We have programmed smart AMX touch panels which are used to control AV equipment in all rooms. Together with AMX controllers, for example, you can switch on the projector and roll down the screen at the same time with one single touch.
- In the tables, we have placed connection points for AC power and AV equipment, including our HDMI adapter ring for connecting various devices.